Complete Training System Terms & Conditions
HEALTH MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE USER
USER AGREEMENT, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND CANCELLATION POLICY
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THIS WEBSITE CAREFULLY. By using this website you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions outlined herein. You should check the content of these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes as SAPTB, LLCSAPTB, LLC reserves the right to make such changes, without notice to you. By using this website after such changes have been made and posted you agree to accept those changes, whether you have reviewed them or not. If at any time, you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or changes to these Terms and Conditions, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of this website. Any use or continuation of use of this Website is deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions or any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
SAPTB, LLC maintains this Internet website as a service to the global Internet community. All content, both images and text is the property of SAPTB, LLC or its licensors and is not to be copied and or modified without the written consent of SAPTB, LLC. SAPTB, LLC reserves all rights to the content. Only where expressly authorized by SAPTB, LLC may members download content for their own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the written consent of SAPTB, LLC.
SAPTB, LLC will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, but makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. SAPTB, LLC shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from your use, access, or inability to access this or any SAPTB, LLC maintained website or your reliance on the information contained within this or any SAPTB, LLC maintained website.
SAPTB, LLC takes no responsibility for links within this or any SAPTB, LLC maintained website. SAPTB, LLC shall not be liable for any damages or consequences that arise from your transfer to any other websites via a link within this or any SAPTB, LLC maintained website. SAPTB, LLC makes no warranties or representations of any kind in relation to websites owned, operated, represented, maintained, used or occupied by persons, parties or entities other than SAPTB, LLC.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and account information. Please be diligent in protecting the secrecy of such information as you will be responsible and liable for any and all use of your password or account, notwithstanding that such use was not authorized by you.
The Health Management System
Not all exercises or diets are suitable for everyone. Before you begin this program, you should have the permission of your doctor to change your diet and participate in vigorous exercise. If you ever feel discomfort or pain while exercising, discontinue the exercise and seek medical advice. The instructions and advice presented by SAPTB, LLC are in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling.
The creators, producers, participants and distributors of SAPTB, LLC products and services reserve the right to refuse membership at their sole discretion and disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercise and advice provided herein.
- INFORMATION: All information presented by SAPTB, LLC is for entertainment purposes only. The material is not intended to be a substitute for medical counseling. This website is intended to help you make informed decisions about your diet and health. Before adhering to any of the information or recommendations presented by SAPTB, LLC please consult with your own physician or healthcare practitioner. SAPTB, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership for any reason, including certain medical conditions.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: You agree to: (a) maintain the security of your user identification, password and other confidential information relating to your SAPTB, LLC account(s); (b) be responsible for all charges resulting from the use of your SAPTB, LLC account, including unauthorized use; (c) take such steps to discontinue the occurrence of any unauthorized use by notifying SAPTB, LLC immediately and changing your password; and (d) keeping your e-mail address and other personal information current.
- MEMBERSHIP TERM: Unless otherwise specified, a membership will be automatically renewed each month, on a month-to-month basis. Members are financially responsible for all associated renewal fees until notice of cancellation is received.
- CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations are not retroactive. Therefore, if a member cancels after their membership month has commenced, the member will not be entitled to a refund for that membership month. Cancellations do not become effective until the starting date of the member's next membership month. A membership month begins on the numbered date when a member subscribes or renews their membership (e.g. November 30) and concludes on the day before that numbered date for each successive month after (e.g. December 29, January 29th etc.) unless that numbered date does not exist in a successive month (e.g. February 29th) in which case, the closest preceding numbered date in the successive month will be used (e.g. February 28).
A member may only cancel by the following methods:
e-mail: by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org expressly indicating within the body of the message, the member’s unequivocal request to cancel. The message must clearly indicate exactly which products or services the member wishes to have cancelled. The message must include the member’s first and last name, user name and e-mail address. SAPTB, LLC will not accept or recognize requests to cancel that do not comply with the requirements herein. Please note that SAPTB, LLC will not accept or open any e-mail communications that include attachments.
- WAIVER, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree that neither SAPTB, LLC nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers, shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of SAPTB, LLC products or services. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against SAPTB, LLC for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of any SAPTB, LLC products or services, this website, http://www.starting-a-personal-training-business.com, or the use of any other website maintained by SAPTB, LLC.
If SAPTB, LLC, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers is held to be liable, notwithstanding the foregoing waiver and release in the preceding paragraph, the total liability of SAPTB, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers and suppliers, if any, for losses or damages shall not exceed the fees actually received by SAPTB, LLC from you for the particular product, information or service provided. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive arising from any use of the products, information, services or other parts of SAPTB, LLC are hereby excluded and waived even if SAPTB, LLC or its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that any and all data entered into the system is the property of SAPTB, LLC, including but not limited to all Exercise Programs, and Recipes.
- NOTICE: SAPTB, LLC may deliver notice to you by means of phone, e-mail, text message, a general notice on this website or other website maintained by SAPTB, LLC or by written communication delivered by mail to your address on record.
SAPTB, LLC licenses the Health Management Software from Real Life Health Management Inc. and all User Agreement Terms, Conditions, and Cancellation Policies outlined above apply to SAPTB, LLC and all of its Users, Administrators, and Trainers.